- Facial pain.
- Ear pain.
- Difficulty / pain chewing.
- Popping or locking of the jaw.
- Evaluation of your posture.
- Cervical Spine screening.
- Measurements of jaw motions and symmetry.
- Exercises including stability and or mobility.
- Advice about types of food to avoid.
- Manual therapy to decrease muscle tension and increase joint range of motion.
- Modalities to decrease pain and improve circulation.
Advanced Spine Physical Therapy has a comprehensive program in place to assist patients in regaining mobility and decreasing pain. External and intraoral techniques are used in the treatment of temperomandibular joint dysfunction as well as modalities including ultrasound, heat and electrical stimulation. Treatments have proved extremely beneficial.
Experienced Physical Therapists will help you regain mobility and decrease pain.
Carol Cropp, MSPT is the TMD Program coordinator.